In 2020 Parkside’s PIRC Reviewed dozens of opportunities and made the following investments available to qualified clients:
- Industrial real estate specializing in suburban distribution centers for Fortune 500 companies.
- Industrial real estate specializing in last mile distribution centers within densely populated areas in growing markets within the South and West.
- Opportunity zone real estate fund focused in the Midwest.
- Oil and Gas exploration fund with projects in the Permian and Anadarko Basins.
- Seasoned global long/short fund for implementation within IRAs and at a $100,000 minimum.
- Direct / Co-Invest US middle market buyout private equity fund
- Semi-liquid global private equity fund diversified among direct equity, secondary fund offerings, mezzanine debt and senior debt.
- Assisted living developer fund focusing on underserved markets in seven different markets in the upper Midwest.
Looking forward to 2021…
To ensure our pipeline remains fresh, we are constantly considering new opportunities. Current projects under consideration include:
- Global private equity fund with an impressive track record that focuses on direct private equity investments in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Real estate fund with an income focus and a portion reserved for opportunistic purchases in this evolving landscape.
As always, Parkside uses its $1.5 Billion in assets and affluent clientele to negotiate lower minimum investments and discounted fees. Most importantly, we never accept compensation from investments we implement for our clients.
Parkside Financial Bank & Trust is not a tax advisor. All decisions regarding the tax implications of your investments should be made in consultation with your independent tax advisor. We will work with you independent tax and/or legal advisor(s) to help create a plan tailored to your specific needs. The material contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute tax advice.