Parkside Pathways, Parkside Financial Bank & Trust’s (“Parkside”) Women's Initiative, is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable environment and empowering women at every stage of their personal and professional lives.
We are dedicated to empowering and supporting women within our organization, as well as clients and business partners, by fostering a culture of inclusivity and promoting personal and professional growth.
Through internal employee programs and client-centric initiatives, and external partnerships, we strive to create a trusted and supportive environment that recognizes and addresses the unique needs and aspirations of women.
- Foster networking and mentorship opportunities for PFBT women, facilitating professional growth and advancement.
- Encourage and support women in pursuing leadership positions PFBT, fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Engage in philanthropic activities that benefit women in our local communities, focusing on education, entrepreneurship, and economic development.
- Collaborate with external organizations to address the unique financial challenges faced by women.
Programs & Initiatives
- Mentorship Program: Pair experienced women leaders within PFBT with aspiring women professionals to provide guidance, support, and career advice.
- Internal Events: Organize regular PFBT events, speaker series, and training sessions that address the needs and interests of women employees.
- Leadership Development: Offer training programs, workshops, and networking events to enhance leadership skills and promote career advancement opportunities for women.
- Community Outreach: Collaborate with local organizations to support initiatives that empower women, such as scholarships, business grants, and workshops on financial independence and entrepreneurship.
By prioritizing the needs of our female employees , clients, and external partners, our Women's Initiative aims to create a culture that empowers women, fosters professional growth, empowers women to take control of their financial futures, and creates lasting positive change in the lives of women in our communities.
- Collaborate with women-focused organizations, non-profits, and community groups to amplify the impact of our initiatives and extend support to a wider audience.
- Sponsor and participate in conferences, events, and panel discussions centered around women's empowerment, entrepreneurship, and financial well-being.
Our female team members are leaders in the community and involved in various organizations throughout our cities.
Here is just a sampling of our leadership positions:
Professional Organizations ▼
- NAIOP Colorado; Developing Leaders Committee
- Risk Management Association ("RMA") St Louis; Young Professionals Board Member
- Society of Human Resources of Greater St. Louis; Mentor
Community Organizations ▼
- St. John Vianney High School; Board of Directors, Member
- St. Joseph's Academy; Alumni Association
- Villa Duchesne; Alumni Association
- Visitation Academy; Alumni Association
Charitable Organizations ▼
- Arts & Education Council of Greater St. Louis - Young Friends Board
- Historic Denver; Board of Directors, Member & Treasurer
- Marian Middle School; Young Friends Board Member
- Our Lady's Inn; Council of Young Friends Member
- Prosperity Connections; Board of Directors & Internal Committee
- Make-A-Wish Kansas and Missouri; Fundraising Committee
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis; Co-Chair of Golf Committee
- Rung for Women; Member of Women's Initiative
- Safe Connections; Board of Directors, Member & Treasurer
- St. Louis Crisis Nursery; Fundraising Committee
- Little Bit Foundation; Development Board
- St. Francis Center; Board of Directors, Member